Masoor dal – 2 tbl sps
- Garlic – 2 flakes
- Small onions – 3 (chop finely)
- Butter – One teaspoon
- Coriander seeds — Two tsps
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek — the pinch
- Red chilli – 1
- Green chilli — 1
- Chopped coriander leaves — One tbl sp
- Turmeric powder — the pinch
- Curry leaves – few
- Tomato paste — 1 1/2 tbl sps
- Salt — because required
- Lemon — 1
How to make Dal Soup
- Pressure prepare dal with 1 1/2 cups water with a pinch associated with turmeric powder.
- If this cools down down mash rid of it Dried out roast coriander seeds, cumin, fenugreek until great odor arrives. Powder coarsely in a mixie.
- Warmth butter as well as fry crushed garlic after which chopped onions.
- Fry till raw flavor goes in reduced flame to ensure that color isn’t transformed.
- Include tomato paste as well as prepare for any minute or two.
- Add powder elements, mashed dal, slit green chilli as well as damaged red chilli.
- Thin down it with sufficient drinking water after which add salt, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Heal till boiling point and remove from fireplace.
- Near having a cover and keep apart, strain it well as well as reheat it just prior to helping.
- Press lemon as well as function hot.
Dal Soup is ready to serve.