- cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. egg noodles
- 2 carrots, chopped or sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to make Chicken Noodle Soup
- Cook chicken by boiling until tender. Dice the chicken and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Boil carrots and celery until tender. Add the vegetables, chicken and cream soup to the cooked noodles. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.