Chicken and Hominy Soup with Lime and Cilantro Ingredients
1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (49.5 fluid ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (29 ounce) can hominy, undrained
- 4 made skinless, boneless chicken upper thighs, sliced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes in fruit juice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can water
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 lime, juiced, or even to preference
- 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 mug cut fresh cilantro
- Temperature oil within a huge cooking pot more than medium sized heat; mix paprika and cumin into hot oil until finally fragrant, about one minute.
- Include broth, hominy, chicken, diced tomatoes andwater and juice, green onions, lime liquid, and hot sauce to seasoned oil; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heating and simmer until finally flavors have combined, about 15 minutes. Before serving, Garnish soup with cilantro just.
Now Chicken and Hominy Soup with Lime and Cilantro Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings