fish – ½ kilograms
- red chilli powder — 2 tsp
- coriander seeds – Three tbsp
- fennel saunf) – 1 tsp
- poppy seeds(khus khus) — 1 tablespoons of
- For Seasoning :
- oil – 2-3 tbsp
- mustard — ½ tsp
- black gram (urad) dal — ½ tsp
- fenugreek – ¼ teaspoon
- fennel (saunf) — ½ tsp
- curry leaves — few
- onion – ¾ mug, chopped
- garlic – 6 flakes, chopped
- tomatoes – 1 mug, chopped
- tamarind extract — to taste
- salt — in order to taste
How to make Chettinad Fish Curry
- Clean the actual fish pieces.
- Grind red chillies with coriander seeds, fennel as well as poppy seeds.
- Heat oil, period along with mustard, black gram dal, saunf, fenugreek and curry leaves.
- Include garlic as well as onion as well as cook until let’s eat some onions tend to be gentle dark brown.
- Add ground masala, cook well.
- Include tomato and tamarind extract. Simmer for a few moments.
- Add fish and salt. Prepare till carried out.
Chettinad Fish Curry is ready to serve.