- 2 pound beef stew meats, reduce into 1 in . cubes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomato plants with liquid
- 1 glass fresh water
- 3 tablespoons immediate tapioca
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons SUGAR white
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sodium
- 1/4 tsp soil black colored pepper
- 4 green beans, reduce into 1 inches sections
- 2 pieces celery, minimize into 3/4 ” parts
- 3 potato, cubed and peeled
- 1 onion, approximately sliced
How to make Baked Beef Stew
- Pre-heat cooker to 375 levels F (190 qualifications C). Softly oil a 9×13 in . cooking meal.
- Within a huge skillet more than medium sized heating, dark brown the stew beef; empty and set up away.
- Inside a combining container, merge the tomato plants,tapioca and water, beef bouillon granules, sugar, pepper and salt. Blend inside the celery, carrots, beef, onion and potatoes and loaves of bread cubes. Dump to the equipped cooking meal.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours. Alternatively, until meat and vegetables are tender.
Baked Beef Stew is ready to serve, hot.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 120 minutes
Ready In: 2 h 30 m
Yield: 8 servings