Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with habaneros (such as RO*TEL® Hot)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- Put chicken in to the crock of the crock pot. Sprinkle taco seasoning within the chicken. Layer diced tomato plants with habaneros, onion, celery, and carrot within the chicken, correspondingly top with salsa. Pour water within the entire mixture.
- Prepare on Low before the chicken is definitely shreddable, six to eight hrs. An immediate-read thermometer should read 165 levels F (74 levels C).
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks and stir using the salsa mixture.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Recipe is ready to serve.