Roast in a Slow Cooker Ingredients
- 1 (3 1/2) lb boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef gravy ( such as Campbell’s® Franco-American®)
- 1/2 mug dark brown sugar
- 1 (1 oz) package free of moisture onion soup combine
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flourd Alternatively, as needed
- Place roast in slow cooker crock.
- Blend cream of mushroom soup, beef gravy, brownish sugar, free of moisture onion soup mixture, vinegar, soy products sauce, Worcestershiresalt and sauce, and pepper jointly within a dish; put across the roast.
- Prepare on Great for 6 to 7 time or on Reduced for 12 to 14 time.
- Take away roast to some platter. Ladle liquefied through the slow cooker in a saucepan and provide to some boil. Mix flour in to the water and mix; prepare up until the fluid thickens in to a gravy, about 5 minutes. Serve gravy with the roast.
Slow Cooker roast is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 6 hours and 5 minutes
Ready in: 6 hours and 15 minutes