Potato Soup with Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups water, or as needed
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Melt the butter inside a large pot over medium warmth, and prepare the chicken ten minutes, or until evenly browned and juices run obvious.
- Mix the onion into pot using the chicken. Add taters, celery, peas, and corn. Pour in milk an enough water to pay for all elements. Season with hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Provide a boil. Reduce warmth to low, and continue cooking half an hour, stirring from time to time, until taters are tender.
Potato Soup with Chicken Recipe is ready to serve.