Emily’s Broccoli Cheese Soup Ingredients:
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup (such as Campbell’s® Healthy Request)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Mix chicken stock, chicken soup, corn starch, steak seasoning, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic clove powder together inside a crock pot set.
- Warmth canola oil inside a skillet over medium-high warmth. Prepare and stir broccoli, celery, and onion in herbal until onion is translucent, about a few minutes. Transfer broccoli mixture to crock pot.
- Prepare on Low for three or four hrs add Cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Ladle soup into bowls and top each portion having a dollop of sour cream.
Emily’s Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe is ready to serve.