1 pkg McCormick pulled pork seasoning
- 1/2 c apple cider vinegar
- 1 c favortie bbq sauce (I use cattlemens)
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- Splash of worchestershire sauce
- 3ish lbs western style spareribs. (These are the thick ones that are areadly cut into pieces.
How to make Crockpot Ribs
- Whisk all ingredients together (aside from ribs) inside your crockpot
- Add the ribs to the sauce and turn these phones coat.
- Cook on high for around 6 hours or cook on low for around
- If I’m home when creating them i quickly good it on high, however when Im at work during the day I let it rest on low and so i don’t have to be worried about it scorching. My crockpot cooks things pretty fast when it is on high.
Crockpot Ribs is ready to serve.
360 minutes to make