- 4 skinless, boneless fowl bust halves – cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- .7 ounce package deal free of moisture Italian-design greens dressing up mixture
- 8 ounce package skin cream cheeses
- 10.75 oz can condensed product of chicken breast soup
How to make Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Put margarine, chicken and dressing mix in crock pot; mixture together and make on low for five to 6 time.
- Add cream soup and cheese, combine jointly and prepare food on substantial for one more 1/2 hr or till heated up by means of and comfortable.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is ready to serve.
Preparing time: 10 minute
Cook time: 5 hour
Ready In: 5 h 10 m
yield: 4 servings