Thai prawn coconut curry Recipe
Thai prawn coconut curry Ingredients:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 3 tbsp fish stock
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 20 raw tiger prawns, peeled (heads left on) and deveined
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- coconut rice, to serve
- Conversion Calculator
How to make Thai prawn coconut curry:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the garlic and shallots for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Thai green curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the fish stock and simmer for 15 minutes over a medium heat. Stir in the coconut milk and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for 10 minutes, until the prawns have turned pink.
- Stir in the chopped coriander and serve with coconut rice.
Tags coconut curry prawn thai