Tandoori fish Tikka Recipe
Tandoori fish Tikka Ingredients:
- 2 lbs of any white fish fillets (cut into 2-3-inch pieces)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
How to make Tandoori fish Tikka:
- Blend together ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne and oil in the blender to form a fine paste.
- Marinate the fish pieces into the paste for about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat the oven on maximum heat at broil.
- Cover the oven tray with foil to avoid mess.
- Place the marinated fish pieces on the tray and broil for about 8-10 minutes.
- Turn over and broil for about 8 minutes again.
- Keep a constant check. Broiling time may vary depending on the thickness of fish pieces.
- Serve the tandoori fish hot with your favorite chutney.
Tags fish fish tikka tandoori tikka