Spicy Shrimp (Prawn) Ingredients
- Prawns – 500 gms (cleaned)
- Onions – 500 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 500 gms (finely chopped)
- Red chillies – 2
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder – 2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 250 gms
How to make Spicy Shrimp (Prawn)
- When the oil in the pan is hot, put mustard seeds and red chillies. When it splutters, put onions and saute it till it becomes golden brown.
- Then add tomato and wait till it is cooked well and smashed in oil.
- Add prawns and saute for a while. After 5 minutes add ginger garlic paste and saute continuously for 5 more minutes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder mix well and add 1/2 glass of water and stir. Wait till the water is evaporated and the oil separates from the dish.
- Decorate it with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Delicious spicy prawns is ready now and you can serve it with Plain Rice and Sambar.