Salmon Pot Pie Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium celery rib, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. dried tarragon
- 2 1/2 cups chicken or fish stock
- 1 pound salmon fillets, skinned and cubed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- Warmth the oil inside a large skillet over medium warmth. Add some onion, carrot, celery and garlic clove and prepare four to five minutes. Stir within the flour and tarragon until well combined. While stirring, gradually add the stock. Provide a simmer and prepare before the veggies are tender, about ten minutes. Add some fish and simmer four to five minutes more, or before the fish is simply cooked through. Add the peas after which remove in the warmth. Boil the taters in gently salted water until tender. Drain well, completely mash, after which whip within the buttermilk, butter, salt and whitened pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 levels F. Divide the fish mixture among four small baking dishes top using the mashed taters. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or before the fish mixture is bubbly and also the taters are golden.
Salmon Pot Pie Recipe is ready to serve.