Rabri – This is a very rich and thick dessert purely according to milk. Rabri can be a Punjabi desert mostly served with falooda but also taken separately. Rabri is specifically cooked in the heavy round based wok (Karahi/Taai).
Milk 3 kg
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp .
- Kewra/screw pine Two tsp
- Sugar A couple of glass
- Almonds and pistachio as essential
How to make Rabri
- Braise One kg milk inside a wok. But do not allow it facial boil as well as help make pockets.
- Your coating which usually show on the surface involving milk, propagate this on the sides in the wok by using a set spatula.
- Whenever you spread any covering pf milk assisting the actual wok then add much more milk in.
- Whenever each of the milk has been used and also a heavy covering is made beside the particular wok, atart exercising . twist pine, cardamom as well as sugar, prepare.
- Any time sugar will be mixed within milk, little by little put this kind of milk quietly heavy layer which usually many of us constructed from milk in wok.
- Blend rid of it, this complete blend can be thicker and may take the way of Rabri.
- Takeout the actual Rabri inside a menu leave to cool down the.
- Garnish along with almonds along with pistachios along with provide.
- These menu could make the actual Rabri that is certainly delicate. If you need to help make dry/thick rabri next prepare food that a lot more until eventually the actual milk along with sugar dries.
- Then sprinkle just a little sugar in that will thick/dried rabri and also takeout inside a denture.
- It’s important to constantly stir the actual table spoon lightly even though making rabri such as the rub your tea spoon with all the base of the griddle.
Rabri is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes