- 1 pound whitefish, haddock or perch fillets
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the crushed potato chips, Parmesan cheese, thyme, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Dip the fillets into the milk, then dredge in the potato chip mixture.
- Place the fillets in a lightly greased baking dish and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake at 500 degrees F for about 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve fish with hot and sour sauce.