Pan Fried Tuna Patty Ingredients
1 (5 ounce) can tuna stuffed in water, exhausted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 stalk celery, cut
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsleye Alternatively, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dille Alternatively, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix mayonnaise, celery, walnuts, tuna, parsley and egg and dill collectively in a bowl right up until consistently put together. Kind mix into two patties.
- Melt butter within a skillet above medium sized heat.
- Make patties in hot butter till firm and fantastic, 2 to 3 minutes or so; flip and leading every patty with Cheddar cheese.
- Keep on cooking right up until second area is gold brown, 2 to 3 moments far more.
Pan Fried Tuna Patty Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings