Garlic Prawns Recipe
Garlic Prawns Ingredients:
- 1 lb prawns or s hrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to make Garlic Prawns:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for about 2-3 minutes (until the garlic is translucent).
- Stir in the shrimp, fish sauce, white pepper, black pepper and cilantro.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 3 minutes (until the shrimp is opaque).