Prawns – 7 kilograms, shelled, deveined
- Garlic Paste – 1tbsp
- Green Chilli Paste – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Corn Flour – One tablespoons of
- Butter for basting
- Poppy Seeds — 1 tablespoons of
How to make Garlic Prawn Kebab
- Marinate prawns in garlic and chilli pastes, vinegar and salt for 2 hrs.
- Add corn flour.
- Skewer prawns Five cm aside and roast on low fire, basting along with butter, till crisp and golden upon every side.
- Layer along with poppy seeds and function warm.
Garlic Prawn Kebab is ready to serve.