Fresh Rosemary Langostino Salad Ingredients:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pre-cooked langostinos (such as Trader Joe’s®), thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- Mix langostinos, red-colored bell pepper, rosemary oil, ocean salt, red-colored pepper flakes, whitened wine, and balsamic vinegar, in particular order, inside a large bowl. Toss until langostinos are evenly covered. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until tastes blend, 4 hrs to overnight.
Fresh Rosemary Langostino Salad Recipe is ready to serve.