Fish Tikka Recipe
Fish Tikka Ingredients
- 45 grams of Fish (boneless)
- 3 small pieces of Ginger (Adrak)
- 6 green Cardamom Pods Choti Ilaichi
- 3-4 tsp. Plain Yogurt
- Salt (to taste)
- 15 Garlic Flakes
- 1 ½ tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 1 small pieces of Mace
- ½ tsp. Orange Food Color
How to make Fish Tikka
- Wash the fish then dry with a cloth. Cut into medium size pieces.
- Grind garlic and ginger finely. Mix all the ground ingredients: Food Color, Salt, and Red Chilli Powder into the plain yogurt . Rub this mixture onto the fish pieces and keeset aside for one hour.
- Stick fish on an iron rod and put on medium fire of charcoal grill. Turn fish frequently or grill until nicely brown.
Tags fish tikka