Fish Kabab Recipe
Fish Kabab Ingredients
- 2 pounds of Salmon Fish (Or any fish of your choice)
- ¼ cup of Onion (sliced)
- 10 Red Chillies (Lal Mirchain) (grounded)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Paste (Pisa Lehsan)
- 1 tsp. Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak)
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Plain Yogurt
- Cooking Oil (for shallow frying)
How to make Fish Kabab
- Fry the sliced onions in oil and remove. Drain the excess oil in paper towels and set aside.
- Clean the fish and cut them into small pieces. Rub them with 1-tsp salt, garlic paste and 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt . Then wash thoroughly. Marinate them with Remaining plain yogurt , ginger paste, garam masala powder , ground chilies, salt and fried onions for an hour.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for some time and take them out. Then skew the marinated fish in it.
- Brush oil on the fish pieces and grill them until brown. Brush the remaining marinade half way through the cooking.
- Take them off the skewers and serve hot with toothpick inserted on them.
Tags fish fish kabab kabab kebab