500 gms fish cut into 5-6 pieces
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 3-4 green chilies, cut very finely or minced
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp pepper
For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves
- 18-20 poodina (mint) leaves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. corn flour dissolved in 1 tbsp. water.
How to make Fish in Herb Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients given under fish. Rub them well over the fish.
- Place in a dish in a single layer. Micro high uncovered 2 mins.
- Turn over fish with tongs or spoon. Again micro high uncovered 2 mins.
- Remove fish to a plate. In the dish in which fish was cooked (there may be some juices present), add all ingredients under sauce ingredients. Mix well.
- Micro high uncovered 2 mins, stir once after 1 minute.
- Spoon this sauce over fish. Cover and micro high 2 mins.
Fish in Herb Sauce is ready to serve hot.