Easy Chilli prawn noodle Recipe
Easy Chilli prawn noodle Ingredients:
- 250 g cooked medium prawns
- 60 ml lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce (preferably a Thai style)
- 1 red Thai chile, seeded and sliced finely
- 1 Thai green chili, seeded and sliced finely
- 200 g bean thread noodles
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh mint leaves (must be fresh)
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
How to make Easy Chilli prawn noodle:
- Shell and devein the prawns leaving the tails intact.
- Combine the prawns with the lemon juice, sauce, chillies and Sugar in a large bowl.
- Place noodles in large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water, stand until tender; drain.
- Combine noodles and mint with prawn mixture.
Tags chilli prawn