Crawfish Thermidor Ingredients
1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 pound peeled crawfish
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups milk
- paprika, for garnish
How to make Crawfish Thermidor
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 small to medium sized ramekins.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add mushrooms and white wine; simmer for about 8 minutes. Add the crawfish tails and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Gradually blend in flour, salt, and red pepper flakes. Slowly drizzle in the milk, stirring constantly and cook until mixture thickens.
- Pour mixture into the prepared ramekins. Sprinkle the top of each with a pinch of paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Crawfish Thermidor Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:45 Min