Chinese prawn pakora Recipe
Chinese prawn pakora Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup prawns, shelled, deveined, washed and boiled
- 1cup gram flour
- 1 cup mustard oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 green chillies
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1″ piece ginger
- 2 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salt to taste
How to make prawn pakora:
- Grind the prawns, onion, chillies, ginger and garlic in a food processor.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Mix the above paste with the gram flour, soda bicarbonate, turmeric and chilli powders and salt.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter in the oil and fry till golden colour on both sides.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander leaves.
Tags chinese pakora prawn