Chili Lime Prawns Recipe
Chili Lime Prawns Ingredients:
- 3 scallions, white part minced
- 1 teaspoon dried red chile flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pound medium prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
How to make Chili Lime Prawns:
- Combine the scallions, chili flakes, salt, pepper, and lime juice in a medium-mixing bowl.
- Add the prawns to the marinade, toss to coat, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a sauté pan over a medium-high flame.
- Add the prawns and cook until pale pink both sides. Pour in the marinade and continue cooking until the prawns are pink and fully cooked—1–2 minutes.
- Plate the prawns with lime wedges or spoon them over a platter of Basmati rice. Sprinkle with the cilantro, and serve immediately.