Best Tuna Casserole Ingredients:
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Bring a sizable pot of gently salted water to some boil. Prepare pasta in boiling water for eight to ten minutes, or until al dente drain.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 levels F (220 levels C).
- Inside a large bowl, completely mix noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, soup and mushrooms. Transfer to some 9×13 inch baking dish, and top with potato nick crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes within the pre-heated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.