Barbecued Prawn Ingredients:
- 1 kg of large shrimp, shells intact
- 1/2 cup of good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 sweet basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
How to make Barbecued Prawn:
Add the olive oil to a small mixing bowl with the lemon juice, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Mix quickly to emulsify to the mixture. Set aside.
Heat up the barbecue and throw on the shrimp. Cook one side for 1 minute. Turn and cook for another minute.
Shell the shrimp, being careful not to burn your fingers, and dip in the garlic basil oil.