Three or more avocados
- A person (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- A pair of cups milk
- A single teaspoon lemon juice
- A couple of teaspoons minced onion
- 1/2 pound cooked fresh shrimp
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to make Avocado Shrimp Bisque Recipe
- Cut avocados in two. Toss pit area. Table spoon meat into a small bowl.
- Dice cooked shrimp.
- In some sort of choice pot, put together avocado, chicken broth, overall milk, lemon juice, in addition to marauded onion. High temperature slowly and gradually to cooking food, mixing regularly. Include sliced shrimp, coupled with salt and pepper. Temperature by, along with boil. Get rid of by warm. Adjust spices in order to flavour. May be provided cold and hot.
Avocado Shrimp Bisque Recipe is ready to serve.