- 1/2 kg yogurt
- 1-2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp malai (cream layer on top of milk) or 2tbsp cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Place the yogurt in a strainer or hang it in muslin to drain the water for approximately 15 minutes. Beat lightly, add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Serve with potato wafers, crackers, cucumber and sliced carrots.
For variation: add 4 – 6 sliced or chopped mushrooms.
Serves: 4 – 6