1 1/2 pound. sweet Italian sausage or even ground beef
- One and a half mug chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced, or even 1 teaspoon chopped garlic within oil
- 2 (15-oz.) cans tomato sauce
- Two (14 1/2-oz.) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- One and a half tablespoon brown sugar
- One and a half teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- One and a half teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, if desired
How to make Quick Pasta Sauce
- If sausage comes in casing, remove casing; split up sausage. In 4-quart soup pot or even Dutch oven, brown sausage, onions and garlic; drain. Stir within remaining elements; bring to a boil. Reduce warmth in order to low; simmer Fifteen minutes, mixing from time to time. Serve over warm cooked entree.
Quick Pasta Sauce is ready to serve.