- 200 ml tomato ketchup
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated horseradish (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch sugar
- Pinch chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 small head lettuce
- 20 large shrimps (parboiled)
- Mix the tomato ketchup with lemon juice, horseradish, slat, sugar, chilli powder, and crushed garlic and place in a small serving bowl.
- Cover the bottom of a serving dish with lettuce leaves, place the dip in the center and arrange the prawns around it. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.