- 225 g cream cheese
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp curry powder few sprigs parsley, finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped or 1 tsp dried dill
- White pepper to taste
- Whip the cream cheese and stir in the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper. Divide into three portions.
- Blend paprika into one portion, curry powder into another portion and the finely chopped herbs into the last portion.
- Serve with tomato wedges, cheese biscuits, potatoes chips and cucumber sticks.
Serves: 6 – 8 people