- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound rare roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 12 ounces baguette
- Blue Cheese Topping:
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Beef and Blue Cheese Crostini
- Marinade: Blend garlic, red pepper flakes, pepper, rosemary and oil around microwave-safe cup. Microwave about Substantial 50 seconds; interesting. Portion various meats directly into somewhere around 2-inch through 4-inch tape. Place spices and sliced meats within a resealable tote; throw to cover. Refrigerate several hours and also over night.
- Crostini: Warmth stove to 600 levels P oker. Blend oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a microwave-safe gauging cup. Stove with Large Forty-five secs. Slice baguette directly into Thirty six 1/2-inch slices. Wash the reds of the slice gently together with garlic herb oil. Spot oiled facet through to biscuit sheet. Prepare 10-15 moments and also right up until sharp.
- Blue Cheese Topping: Defeat cream cheese with electronic machine till simple. Increase salad dressing; whip right up until nicely blended thoroughly. Awaken with crumbled blue cheese yourself. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pass on cheese combination onto crostini. Top rated by using bunches associated with marinated animal meat. Spread with additional blue cheese; offer.
- Beef and Blue Cheese Crostini recipe is ready to serve.