4 slices bacon
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
How to make Baby Greens with Gorgonzola Dressing
- Squeeze bacon within a massive, serious frying pan, and also prepare through medium-high high temperature, rotating often, right up until smoothly browned, regarding 10 minutes. Draw the particular bacon slices using a papers towel-lined menu; fall apart and aside.
- Incorporate this olive oil, red wine vinegar, white sugar, salt, garlic, along with Gorgonzola cheese in a very mixer; combine until finally easy. Add the getting dressed to a small saucepan through medium-low warmth as well as comfy lightly.
- Tennis ball so the baby greens, almonds, as well as crumbled bacon collectively in a salad bowl; drizzle getting dressed in excess of greens plus pitch so that you can fur.
- Baby Greens with Gorgonzola Dressing recipe is ready to serve.