1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 medium apples, peeled
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
How to make Apple Rosemary Blue Cheese Bites
- Combine blue cheese, pecans, cream cheese as well as rosemary. Minimize each and every apple into 16 pitching wedges; schedule.
- Independent dough within 7 triangles. Cut every triangular by two lengthwise, growing 2 triangles. Distribute 1 tbsp . cheese blend more than each one triangular; location 2 apple company pitching wedges along extensive end of each pie. Roll up just about every triangular by vast end and factor side straight down 1 in . a part about ungreased cookie page.
- Make at 425 degrees Y 16 in order to 22 moments or perhaps right until gold brown leafy. Assist warm.
- Apple Rosemary Blue Cheese Bites recipe is ready to serve.