1 Granny Smith apple, cored and julienned
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
How to make Apple Blue Cheese Salad
- Squeeze julienned apple in to a pan while using the balsamic vinaigrette. Refrigerate not less than an hour in order to marinate.
- Make meals bacon inside microwave or perhaps in your container above medium-high high temperature until finally browned. Draw, and fall apart.
- Inside a salad tank, put together the particular blue cheese, pecans, bacon and romaine lettuce, and put to combine. When ready to provide, fill this oranges and dressing extraordinary.
- Apple Blue Cheese Salad recipe is ready to serve.