Two Ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chives;snipped
- lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Eight slices bread
- Two eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Three tablespoons of butter
How to make FRIED TOMATO SANDWICHES
- Peel off the actual tomatoes, take away the seed products and reduce into 1/4″ slices. Mix mayonnaise, cheese, dill & chives.
- Include lemon juice, salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on the “inside”part of bread.
- Add tomatoes as well as best along with an additional slice of mayoed bread.
- Push sandwich with each other somewhat.
- In a shallow meal defeat eggs as well as mix milk.
- Dip each side of meal in to combination.
- Move to some buttered skillet. Fry 2-3 minutes upon each side, or even till golden dark brown.
FRIED TOMATO SANDWICHES is ready to serve.
4 minutes to make