Festive Cracker Spread Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped pimento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
How to make Festive Cracker Spread
- 1. Beat the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth. Fold in the olives, celery, onion, bell pepper, and parsley; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Festive Cracker Spread Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 20 Min