- 1 stewing chicken
- 1/2 tsp Chinese salt
- 2 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 dozen buttered buns
- Place chicken in large kettle.
- Cover with boiling water; bring to a rapid boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 3 hours or until tender.
- Drain; reserving broth and allow to cool.
- Cut chicken into small pieces from bones.
- Combine chicken seasonings and broth in bowl, chill. Drain chicken; fill buns.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees until heated through.
- Country Chicken Sandwich is ready to serve.