One and a halfwhole boneless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 mug pineapple pieces (canned, within juice), drained
- 2 TB dried cranberries
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 mug mayonnaise
- In a medium dish, throw all ingredients in and blend nicely.
- That’s it, you are carried out!
Chicken Salad Asian Style is ready to serve.