3 chicken breasts
- Two stalks of celery (chopped)
- 3/4 mug dried cherries
- 2 the best spinner’s buttermilk
- 1/2 the best spinner’s lemon juice
- One 1/2 tbs honey
- 1-1 1/2 mugs mayo
- 1/2 mug slivered, blanched almonds
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 the best spinner’s onion powder
How to make Cherry Chicken Salad
- Boil chicken within drinking water experienced along with salt & onion powder till cooked through.
- Move chicken in order to big dish & shred.
- Include mayo & stir until distributed & chicken is completely coated.
- Add in lemon juice, honey & buttermilk & stir nicely.
- Combine sodium, pepper, celery, cherries & almonds.
- allow chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
Cherry Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
10 minutes to make