One and a halfseedless cucumber
- 1/2c seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4c chopped mint
- One pkg.(5oz) peanut sauce mix(A Taste of Thai) both envelopes
- 4 skinless,boneless chicken breasts(about 7 oz every) tenderloins eliminated
- 1Tbs oil
- 11/4 c. water
How to make Asian Peanut Chicken with Cucumber Salad
- Reduce cucumber crosswise in two,then cut each bit lengthwise in two Location every flat aspect lower as well as reduce in to thin lengthwise slices. Toss cucumber,vinegar and mint within large dish.Cover as well as refrigerate till chilled.
- Location 1 envelope dried out peanut sauce mix upon sheet associated with shined up document;change chicken breasts in mix in order to coat. Heat oil within ge. nonstick skillet more than med-high heat. Add chicken as well as prepare,switching as soon as,6 minutes or until golden as well as instant-read temperature gauge placed aspect in order to middle signs up 165 levels. Remove to plate ,maintain warm. Include water as well as remaining envelope of peanut sauce mix in order to skillet. Provide the steam;prepare,stirring,about Three moments till slightly thickened. Function sauce about the chicken and the cucumber salad alongside.
Asian Peanut Chicken with Cucumber Salad is ready to serve.
10 minutes to make