Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
Tuna Pasta Salad ingredients:
- 1 (12 ounce) package macaroni
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 can tuna fish,drained
- 1-1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 pinch black pepper
How to make Tuna Pasta Salad
- In a large pot of salted water, bring to a boil, add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, celery and tuna.
- In a medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, creamy Italian, sugar and pepper.
- Add to pasta mixture, mix together well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Tuna Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Tags fish healthy pasta pasta salads quick Tuna tuna pasta salad