Tomato Onion Salad Ingredients
5 medium plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1 Kirby cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- A generous drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, about 2 tablespoons
- 2 splashes red wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and black pepper
How to make Tomato Onion Salad
- Dress the tomatoes, onions, and cucumber with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Let stand while you prepare dinner, about 20 minutes. Re-toss and serve salad with crusty bread for mopping up juices and oil.
Tomato Onion Salad is ready to serve.
Time: 5 min