Tomato Cucumber and Red Onion Salad Ingredients
2 large cucumbers – halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Tomato Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
- In a large bowl, toss together the cucumbers, vinegar, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, onion, mint and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Tomato Cucumber and Red Onion Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 15 Min