Texas Slaw Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 (7 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
How to make Texas Slaw
- In a large bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix, corn, Cheddar cheese, jalapeno and cilantro. In a separate bowl, stir together the Ranch-style dressing, cumin, coriander, garlic powder and lime juice. Pour over the coleslaw mixture, and toss to coat. Serve right away, or refrigerate until serving.
Texas Slaw is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:20 Min