1 mug Progresso® chicken broth (through 32-oz carton) or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 small cucumber, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 mug)
- 1 small tomato, chopped (1/2 mug)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup lime fruit juice
- Two tbsps chopped fresh mint leaves
- Two tbsps vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Tabbouleh Salad
- Heat broth to boiling in 2-quart soup pot. Stir in couscous; remove through warmth. Include as well as allow stand 5 to 10 moments or till fluid is absorbed.
- Mix couscous and leftover elements in large glass or even plastic material bowl. Include as well as refrigerate a minimum of One hour to combine tastes.
Tabbouleh Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings